Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!

We're relaxing at home this evening. Alton's helping me learn how to download songs onto my new MP3 player, and we're going to break in his new popcorn popper and watch a movie as we wait for the new year to arrive. I hope everyone else has a lovely, and safe, evening as well.

Tomorrow morning, I will start the new year off with a brand new stitching project. Here's a rather poorly lit photo of my supplies (minus one thread, which is on order):

I picked this pattern because it reminds me of the exceptionally snowy weather we've had this year, and because it has my name in it! Anybody else starting a new project for the new year?
Alton is also planning to take me shooting tomorrow afternoon, weather permitting. I have never fired a gun before, and I am looking forward to the experience. No one in my family has ever been willing to teach me, for some reason...
My first scrapbooking of the year will have to wait til I get back to my house. I did get some new black writing markers today, which I'm very happy about, since all of my old ones had completely dried up. Try journaling without a printer or a pen; it's not easy!
Til next time, stay safe and have fun!

No comments: