Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sometimes I'm jealous

I'm sure my cats all have really rough lives. For example, check out this photo of Lucky, exhausted from a day of... well, napping, I suppose:

No wait, here we go. This is Lucky, working hard at flying? No, just stretching.

And then there's Princess holding a cardboard box down:

Please believe me when I say the other 3 cats are just as sorry. And some days I am completely jealous of them. Rotten little things.

Stitching on the sampler is coming along. I'll try to snap another photo in the morning when the lighting is better. And I'm about halfway through my next layout from my Egypt vacation. Next up is our visit to the temple at Dendera and my opportunity to channel Amelia Peabody (I'll explain all about it next post).

Hope everyone has a great weekend and stays cool!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

I love your kitty photos!! They are so cute~~ I can see why you would by jealous of them~~ ;-)