Saturday, August 9, 2014

Holiday stitching

Good evening (or morning, as the case may be)!  I wanted to share another pattern of mine that will be available beginning next weekend.  This one is a Halloween piece, similar in style to my Springtime on Hodge Hill design.  It is stitched on 32 count Wren linen from Picture This Plus, using Weeks overdyed cotton threads.  



It was fun to design, and fun to stitch.  Hope you enjoy seeing it!  

Just a short post tonight.  I will finish up showing my new designs tomorrow or Monday.  For now, I'm off to finish working on a wedding sampler for a friend.  A relative had begun it for her years ago, and I was happy to be able to finally finish it for her.  Her relative crosses her x's the opposite direction from me, and she redesigned parts of the chart she was using, so it has been a fun challenge to work on.  I'm hoping to be done with it by tomorrow evening.

Stay dry, stay cool, find some time to be creative if you can.

No comments: