Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Confessions of a Glimmer Mist, inking, and flower addict


Last week I was playing around on the Two Peas Website
and I decided to make a layout for a couple of the challenges I found there. One of the challenges I chose was from Vinnie Pearce's Lift This! challenge. My efforts have forced me to come to a sad, sad conclusion: I am hopelessly addicted to flowers, glimmer mist, and inks. The original layout was a beautifully simple one. So what did I do? Added lots of all three of the above-mentioned items, of course. I tried to convince myself to make just ONE simple, clean layout. But I. just. couldn't. do. it. Sigh. I suppose that admitting I have a problem is the first step. Perhaps now I should find a support group. Distressers Anonymous, or Ink Addicts Can Change. OR, I could just embrace my disease. And ask my friends to love me, ink-stained hands and all.

And since I am not confident in my ability to insert links in the proper fashion, here are the two sites I referred to in my post, copy and paste if the links I tried to add in the body of my post don't appear and you want to visit them:
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/
http://vinniepearce.typepad.com/lift_this/

No comments: