I can't believe it's time for another WIPocalypse update! I didn't think I was going to post again this week til I saw someone else's update earlier this morning. I haven't done a ton of stitching on my WIPocalypse pieces, but I did make what I consider a ton of progress on my WIPocalypse goals for this year. First off, let me show you the progress I made on Sous le Soleil. I put a good week in on this piece before putting it down due to traveling and a desire to work on some patriotic pieces. Last month, I was here:
The main WIPocalypse-related accomplishment of mine has been getting old, long ago finished pieces framed and ready to display. Along those lines, I have managed to get six older pieces pinned and framed this month. Two more are well on their way to being finished up as well. I hope to get several more framed by the end of the year, but for budgetary reasons, those pieces will have to wait a month or two longer before I place more framing orders. To see the pieces that I have framed, go to this post and this post and this one too. I would put them all in this post for convenience, but there are a lot of them and it just seems too redundant to put them all up again. Besides, most of you have already seen them.
My most recent stitching time has been devoted to Penny America. I really wanted to have this one done by the weekend, but I strongly suspect that isn't going to happen. Something about this extreme heat just is NOT conducive to lots of stitchy time. At any rate, here's what I've got so far: