Monday, November 29, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. I drove up to my parents' home in Greensboro on Wednesday evening. The whole family (except Cami who was tired from a 10 hour work day) met at the theatre to see the newest Harry Potter film. Loved it! I can't wait for the last film to come out, but at the same time, I'll be sad when the whole thing is over.
We celebrated Thanksgiving with the extended family. There are so many of us, we have dinner potluck style. Here's a small portion of the food everyone brought:

And here's some of the desserts we had:

And here's a few more images from the day, including my grandmother with several of her siblings:



I didn't really get any good pictures of everyone else at the gathering. I was too busy enjoying the food and catching up with the family!

No comments: